ACS includes 32 Technical Divisions specializing in everything from Agriculture to Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, from Catalysis to
Geochemistry, from Small Chemical Businesses to Polymers, and many,
ACS Divisions keep you current with the latest developments in your
field. They offer myriad opportunities for networking, collaboration and innovation, and special technical programming. They are where the experts
share their passion for their science and provide technical programming
and content for the ACS National Meetings.
ACS Technical Divisions give you, as a member,
• Publish or review papers for ACS journals
• Attend Division events. Most divisions meet in conjunction with the ACS
spring and fall meetings, but some also meet separately during the year—
independently or with other national or international groups.
• Present papers at Division and ACS events throughout the year
• Apply for a awards and fellowships
• Network with like-minded scientists to explore the latest topics in your
area of specialization.
Check out the list of ACS Technical Division prices. A lot of the Divisional
dues for students cost less than a pizza.
It gets even better!
• First-time ACS members receive a FREE one-year divisional membership.* • Some divisions give the first year of membership FREE even if you are not
a new ACS member, or give the first year free for students.
• You can join more than one Division.
Still need convincing that ACS Technical Divisions are right for you?
Don’t take our word for it! Hear it from fellow chemists and members of
the Divisions on the ACS You Tube Technical Divisions playlist!
Visit acs.org/TDInfo to learn more about